CLAYTIVITY classes are excellent value starting at $150 per class, and project ideas fit in well with any current curriculum area, subject areas, big ideas or learning theme a teacher may wish to support.
What happens in a CLAYTIVITY class?
Classes begin with a 10 – 15 minute presentation
- Project idea introduced
- Talk about a few facts about clay
- Demonstration of the magic of throwing on a potter’s wheel
Each student makes their own project during a 60 – 90 minute class
- Instructor gives 2-3 detailed easy to follow step by step instructions
- Students work on their own project after each step
- Clay and all materials supplied by %1\$s
After the class
- Projects taken away, dried out and bisque fired by CLAYTIVITY
- Projects returned to the classroom within three weeks
- Students can paint their bisque fired projects with their teacher