CLAYTIVITY is a great activity for children and adults of all ages and abilities. Younger children (age 3 – 7) may need a little adult help and children under 3 will need to be accompanied by an adult, so you may wish to involve grandparents, other adult relatives and friends.
- We provide the clay and everything needed for one to two hours of CLAYTIVITY.
- We guide everyone through the the process of making a complete project out of clay in two or three steps.
- Each step is carefully demonstrated, after which everyone gets just the right amount of clay and time to work on that part of their project.
- We’ll also bring a pottery wheel and give a throwing demonstration.
- Afterwards, we take the projects away, fire them in our Kiln and return to you within 3 weeks.
- Then you could invite the group round again to paint them with you or collect to take home and paint!