The purpose of this policy is to help CLAYTIVITY to work safely in schools and other community organizations.
The instructor, Rosemary, will
- wear a mask, sanitize her hands and sign in at the office on entering the school
- cancel or reschedule if she is unwell or has been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19
- sanitize her hands on entry and exit to the classroom and whenever necessary
- practice social distancing, 6 ft. as far as possible, and or wear a nose and mouth covering
- use a ‘hands off’ approach as much as possible, however, some students may need a little help with their projects
- provide quarantined clay, tooth picks and fabric place mats for each class
- wear a face covering when setting up, and handing out clay, or ask for help from a designated helper
The school will be asked to
- provide small water containers and a very small amount of water for students to use while working on their projects.
The pottery wheel
for instructor’s demonstration only.