CLAYTIVITY is a great activity for children and adults of any age from 5 years.
Younger children (age 5 – 7) may need a little adult help so you may wish to involve grandparents, other adult relatives and friends.
- We provide the clay and everything needed for one to two hours of CLAYTIVITY.
- We guide everyone through the the process of making a complete project out of clay in two or three steps.
- Each step is carefully demonstrated, after which everyone gets just the right amount of clay and time to work on that part of their project.
- We’ll also bring a pottery wheel and give a throwing demonstration.
- Afterwards, we take the projects away, fire them in our Kiln and return to you within 3 weeks.
- Paint your project!